This is the website of CARS Protection Plus, Inc., and Florida CARS Protection Plus, Inc., Florida License #32409 (“CARS”), both located at 4431 William Penn Hwy, Suite 1, Murrysville, PA 15668. We can be reached via email at CustomerService@carspp.com or by phone at 888-335-6838.
CARS may collect information from you when you use our websites or services. We may collect your name, address, telephone number, email address, and details about your vehicle while applying or inquiring about a vehicle service contract plan. We may also collect information we receive from dealers, repair shops, agents, or others who sell our vehicle service contracts or products and information you provide on vehicle service applications or other forms.
CARS may use your information to determine your eligibility for certain plans or products and to fulfill our duties under these plans. CARS may also use your data to improve its services, communication, and/or replies to your requests for information about our products, services, offers, or promotions.
Providing your personal information is optional, and we restrict access to your information to authorized employees and apply commercially reasonable security measures to ensure your information is not used by unauthorized people or for improper purposes.
CARS may also use web beacons, alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about usage of the Site. If used, CARS may use web beacons to operate and improve our website and email communications and to analyze the performance of our marketing campaigns.
When you visit the Site, CARS collects your Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses to track and aggregate non-personally identifiable information, such as using IP addresses to monitor the regions from which users navigate the Site.
CARS may disclose your information to its partners where doing so would improve assisting you better. We do not share your information with unaffiliated third parties unless we believe it is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or to protect our rights. We have appropriate measures in place in our physical facility to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected.
CARS and its products, services and this website are intended for use by individuals who are at least 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18, you should not be visiting this website. We do not knowingly collect or retain personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13 and are visiting or otherwise using this website, you are expressly prohibited from using our services and are advised not to disclose or provide any personally identifiable information whatsoever.
Effective Date: October 2019
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act, you have the right to understand and control Our collection and use of Your data. By your initials below, you Acknowledge you have read the following:
- We shall collect all information provided on Your vehicle service contract application, and We may also collect information You provide to dealers, repair shops, agents, or others (hereinafter “Data”). We may use Your Data to fulfill Our duties under Your service contract and/or to determine Your eligibility of certain plans or products. We may also use Your Data to improve Our services, communication, and replies to Your requests for information about Our products, services, offers, or promotions.
- Your Data will not be sold to any other party, but We may disclose Your Data to our partners where doing so would improve assisting You better. For example, if Your service contract offers roadside assistance, We would share Your Data with Our roadside assistance business partner in order to fulfill the obligations under Your service contract. When We disclose Data for a business purpose, We enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that Data confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract. We do not share Your information with unaffiliated third parties unless We believe it is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or to protect Our rights.
- Even though we do not sell Your Data, You will always have the right to restrict Us from selling or sharing your Data.
- Per Your request, We will timely provide You access to your Data within 45 days of receipt.
- Per Your request, We will delete or limit Your Data at any time so long as We can properly verify your identity and it does not affect Our duties to perform under Your service contract plan.
- Under no circumstances will You be discriminated against for exercising Your privacy rights.
You may call Us at 888-335-6838 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any privacy Data questions or requests.
Effective Date: December 2019